Aphrodite_MC (Aphrodite MultiColor)

Styles released by users of this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ewelin on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:15 pm

[quote user="miurdock" post="86567"]is it possible to get ca_aphrodite icons in other languages??[/quote]post a message in the image request forum... with which buttons you need and their translation. I'm sure someone will be wiling to help out.

[quote user="fuzzyworld3" post="86824"]I've installed Aphrodite MC on my forum -- and LOVE it! -- but I'd like to try developing my own set of templates as well. I really like the way that MC works, with one basic set of templates, and different style sheet and image sets to handle the different color schemes. Is there any information available on how to do this?

Thanks,
-Fuzzy[/quote]see this post.
ewelin

Postby fuzzyworld3 on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Woo-hoo! That puts me one step closer to my goal... So I'm about three steps out right now... :lol:

I'll probably release a select set of themes for general use after my "3um" uses them for a while... I figure there's enough WoW and other topic-specific themes out there, may as well offer some railroad themes as well ;) :idea: :!:
fuzzyworld3

Postby senyafin on Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:11 pm

Hi ewelin, hi all!

Could someone give me an advise how i could change aphrodite_mc that i get on the left and right side a bit more free space.
I would like do this on index and viewforum.

Tia
Pascal

senyafin

Postby ewelin on Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:30 pm

You'll need to edit the css file for each color you're using and for each one you wish to change this on.... simply open up the file and adjust the first lines to look something like this... lines in red are what's been changed. [code highlight=5,6,13,15,23-25]/* main selectors */
body {
background: #FFF url(images/bg_body.gif) top left repeat-x;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
text-align: center;
}

#forum {
background-color: #F8F8F8;
border: solid 1px #A0A0A0;
border-width: 0 1px 1px 1px;
margin: 30px auto;
padding: 0;
width: 90%;
}

#acp, #forum, p, td, th {
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
color: #000;
}
#acp {
text-align: left;
}[/code]
ewelin

Postby senyafin on Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:36 pm

Many thx for your fast response!!!

I'll make the suggested changes and let you know if it works.
1k thx again
senyafin

Postby PostBot on Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:01 pm

Better change padding instead of margin.
Do NOT pm me, I don't visit this forum anymore, don't own it, don't provide any support and don't moderate.
PostBot

Postby senyafin on Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:37 pm

Hello CyberAlien - Thanks for your Feedback!
I've an additional question to the style changes.
I want let the forum outline where it is, only the space between this line and the inner forum/ topic blocks should be extended

Tia
Pascal
senyafin

Postby PostBot on Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:40 pm

Change padding for #content
Do NOT pm me, I don't visit this forum anymore, don't own it, don't provide any support and don't moderate.
PostBot

Postby ewelin on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:13 am

[quote user="CyberAlien" post="87103"]Better change padding instead of margin.[/quote]How come?
ewelin

Postby PostBot on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:38 am

[quote user="ewelin" post="87118"][quote user="CyberAlien" post="87103"]Better change padding instead of margin.[/quote]How come?[/quote]
So it would work properly with all browsers. You have background for <html> or <body>, and if you set margin for it, background won't be shown outside of that margin. So if you set margin to 5, then there will be 5 pixels from every side of document with default background instead of one you set. Different browsers handle it differently, and most of them will still put background over whole page regardless of margin, which is incorrect browser behavior and not logical.
PostBot

Postby ewelin on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:47 pm

weird... i'm using that code on one of my sites and i thought it appeared correctly on all browsers.... Thanks for that FYI though ;-)
ewelin

Postby senyafin on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:14 am

He kewl, thx for the explanation CA and of course the advise with the #content
senyafin

Postby senyafin on Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi ewelin, Hello CA,

just another short request to you.
Would it be possible to alter the dropdown box on the bottom so that the current forum stands on the top of the list and not "select a forum"?
Also i've seen that hidden forums wont be displayed. Do you have a solution for that too?

Thanks in advance
Pascal
senyafin

Postby UseLess on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:26 pm

Greetings,

Nothing to do with the style.

More to do with the php files of phpBB, after all it's the php files that generate the dropdown lists... and not the style used to display the dropdown lists.

Therefore mute point.

And as for the hidden forums, if your an admin there are no hidden forums... ;)
Movie Quote:
It's not the years honey, it's the mileage...

I do not provide any install services for phpBB, Mods or Styles.
Please do not pm me for support/scripting help - you won't get any reply. If you have a question then make a post in the appropriate forum.
UseLess

Postby senyafin on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:07 am

[quote user="UseLess" post="87748"]Greetings,

Nothing to do with the style.

More to do with the php files of phpBB, after all it's the php files that generate the dropdown lists... and not the style used to display the dropdown lists.
[/quote]

Yep, seems a php issue. Unfortunately i have no idea how i could change it so that the current forum stay on the top of the listbox.

[quote user="UseLess" post="87748"]

And as for the hidden forums, if your an admin there are no hidden forums... ;)[/quote]

I'm an admin, but at two forums i see only these forums which all users are able to see.
If you can see the hidden forums listed in the jumpbox than i assume i've a mistake during the install of any Mod. :cry:
senyafin

PreviousNext

Return to phpBB Style Releases