Main logo size

Problems with forum installation, administration, moderation and other phpBB related support.

Moderator: Moderators

Main logo size

Postby Arnisovo on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello! Can anyone say me how to change size of forum logo on the top of forum? I have installed Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group forum! I have using prosilver *style and i want to change logo size! I want to insert picture with my web page logo and it is much larger then this original logo? Can anyone say how to change size of this top logo? Thanks!
Arnisovo

Re: Main logo size

Postby eis8899 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:44 am

Check your source code of wepage, it may be "/styles/prosilver/imageset/site_logo.gif", uplode your new logo to renew it.
Want to lose belly fat? You need some ways to lose weight, here are some tips on how to lose weight.
eis8899

Postby Arnisovo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 am

Hello! I do this several time, but this original logo have fixed size and my upload picture showns only in this fixed size box! How can I increase this sixe! Thanks!
Arnisovo

Postby Davis752 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 am

Hello, I've had a similar problem. Try to change it by editing "imageset" file (for prosilver style it is in: styles\prosilver\imageset\). You need to find this line:
Code: Select all
img_site_logo = site_logo.gif*52*139
and change "site_logo.gif" to the name of your own logo image (this file must be located in imageset folder) and change "*52*139" to the size of your file. It worked for me.
Davis752

Return to phpBB Support