Newbie Looking for help.

Conventional discussion only. No politics, religion and other topics that might cause conflicts.
Strictly appropriate discussions only, meaning spammers and trolls will be banned on first offense.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie Looking for help.

Postby icereefer on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:43 am

Hi
I don't know if this a question to ask on this forum but I have to start somewhere. I have a marine aquatic forum I started and the guy that was helping me out got out of the hobby and kind of left me holding the bag on any designing and maintaining my forum and I haven't a clue on how to make new blocks or modify existing blocks or how to add flash banners and these are some of the things I would like to add on my portal.
my main question is does anyone know where one could find a good help forum or tutorials for dummies?. that would like to get to understand how to use there ACP better and FTP.
I have played around some and did some Icon mods and header color changing but besides that I really haven't done much to my board in fear of screwing it up...Ha.
Thank for any advice or help.
icereefer

Re: Newbie Looking for help.

Postby icereefer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 pm

WOW!! 33 Views and No advice? html,and coding is not my strong point but I guess I'll just keep on with my search on how to figure this stuff out.
icereefer

Return to Regular Discussion