Remove gap between posts

Conventional discussion only. No politics, religion and other topics that might cause conflicts.
Strictly appropriate discussions only, meaning spammers and trolls will be banned on first offense.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby corona2k on Tue May 08, 2007 9:12 am

Everything seems ok....But i still can't fix it...strange.
By the way...you might have misunderstood me cuz i didn't explain well.
The topic title disappears after i did the changes you gave me...i didn't do anything else to the code.
So it's not happening cuz of the changes i added (separator).
corona2k

Postby Disturbed One on Tue May 08, 2007 3:02 pm

[quote user="Splinter" post="89365"]Hi,

Thats the wrong file. You need viewtopic_body.tpl and the best way to do it would be to copy the entire contents of the file and paste it into a post here making sure to put it between code tags.[/quote]
Bahhh, my mistake. Sorry about that. I was out of it, and thanks for catching that :D
High Velocity Media - Accelerated Internet Solutions
http://hvmdesign.com | contact[at]hvmdesign[dot]com
Disturbed One

Postby Splinter on Tue May 08, 2007 7:44 pm

[quote user="Disturbed One" post="89391"][quote user="Splinter" post="89365"]Hi,

Thats the wrong file. You need viewtopic_body.tpl and the best way to do it would be to copy the entire contents of the file and paste it into a post here making sure to put it between code tags.[/quote]
Bahhh, my mistake. Sorry about that. I was out of it, and thanks for catching that :D[/quote]

I'm suprised I caught it!

As for the error I don't see what could be causing that, all that I have done is moved the switch down a level, everything else should be fine.
Splinter
Coder
Coder

Previous

Return to Regular Discussion