XS Nav Menus html/text block question

Conventional discussion only. No politics, religion and other topics that might cause conflicts.
Strictly appropriate discussions only, meaning spammers and trolls will be banned on first offense.

Moderator: Moderators

XS Nav Menus html/text block question

Postby SixFeetUnder on Fri May 04, 2007 9:13 pm

Greetings!

Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum. I tried to post in other forums here that seem to be related to my question, but to post I had to be a moderator. =\

All I want to do is create a menu with a block that shows new members to my guild based on old and new data in a database I set up containing guild roster information.

It's easy to do in PHP, but I can't seem to use PHP in the html/text block of the new menu I created.

Can someone tell me if I can even use PHP in that html/text block, and if not, how can I mod to allow that to happen, or work-arounds. I faintly remember being able to create an HTML file, or code from php, so that code can either be written to a field in the database xs nav menu uses, or included somehow.

Thanks for any help I can get on this.

Six
SixFeetUnder

Postby SixFeetUnder on Sun May 06, 2007 2:36 am

Nevermind. I found that I can build the HTML, then write it directly to the database field related to what I want to do, and it works just fine.
SixFeetUnder

Return to Regular Discussion